Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Clarification

I was rereading a little of what I've written, and I want to clarify that I'm not a tool, douchebag, or asshole. I'm actually a really nice guy. I just happen to love sex. Love thinking about it, love doing it, am constantly horny... I can't help it. If I still had the time I'd be jerking off for hours on end. I just...love...sex.

But I'm a nice guy. Honestly. I'll hold the door open for you, let you cut ahead of me in the grocery store line if you only have a couple of items compared to my full cart; I say "please" and "thank you". I'll be nice to your mom and dad and they'll think I'm a great guy to date. Then I'll take you downstairs and fuck you on the washing machine while they watch TV. Is that a bad thing? Does it make me bad? Am I a terrible human being for look at your breasts while I hold that door open for you, or imagine what your ass looks like under your jeans while you cut in front of me? How can I be faulted for finding amazing levels of enjoyment in the beauty around me?

Can you honestly say "I may have picked these jeans because they make my ass look good, but GODDAMN IT DON'T YOU LOOK AT IT!!!"? Well you can say anything you want, but that doesn't make it true. I'm true, and I'm honest. I don't apologize for liking your body and fuck I shouldn't have to. I will not make you feel like a piece of meat, and I will not make comments about you, or snicker with my friends or spread rumors. I will not make you feel self-hate because I look at you. Your self-image will not falter and deflate because you realize I like what I saw.

In fact, the opposite will happen. If you're quick enough, and clever enough, and get to see the stark amazement in my eyes that you even exist and look like you do and thank all the angels above I GET TO SEE YOU, how can you want to punish me? If I believed in a god then I'd have to wonder why he made you so enticing if not to beg notice. You'll never see a leer on my face when I look your way. Only true and honest appreciation of the form in which you belong. Be you short or tall, big or small, large breasts or little breasts, I will find something attractive in you. *grin* You'll probably get me hard LOL.

Sorry about the little rant. So I wanted to say that if you read what I write and find yourself not enjoying it, or getting mad that I went out with one woman and let her drain my dry, and then went out with another later that night and let HER drain me dry, I'm sorry. It's not my intention to make you upset but I will tell the truth about my life so far.

So sit back, relax, and feel free to stick your hand in your pants and bring yourself to orgasm while I talk about my own. Life is short, make it sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment