Friday, July 19, 2013

2013-07-19

So I've been reading a comic series called Transmetropolitan. It's not a kids comic. It's gritty, violent, and full of sex in a non-sexy way. It might be one of the best comics I've ever read. I don't really know how to describe it. I'd say "Just go fucking read it" but I don't think any of you will; but you should.

So my sister-in-law Rachel is back getting help from my mother-in-law Gretchen. Don't forget people, these aren't real names here. Rachel is literally a whore. She sucks and fucks for money to buy drugs. I've never used a whore before. I HAVE had fantasies about doing very, very naughty things to her though. I did find pics of her naked at one point. I was cleaning off their PC after she was kicked out and found some stuff. Well that got off topic a bit. Despite my wife Jackie's and other sister-in-law's (Cassandra) opinions, Gretchen is giving Rachel money and letting her in the house. There's a whole big backstory about Rachel and getting kicked out, rehab, jail, blah blah blah. It boils down to her doing whatever she can (sucking cock, stealing, lifting...) to get money for pills; and my mother-in-law being FUCKING STUPID enough to let her back in. Wow.

I'm positive I'll have more to write on this at some point. Right now I'm trying not to look at my boss' rack. It's very nice and I'm always horny. I'm not stupid enough to get caught trying to see her nipples though.

No comments:

Post a Comment